Business Development Manager – Sydney
- Industry Leader in Records Management
- Attractive Package on Offer
- CBD Location
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing records management business. Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be instrumental in leading and growing the SME Business.
The role will be based in Sydney.
The role will be to prospect, to present products and services to clients, to handle customer objections and enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Min 3 years BDM experience selling business services solutions to SME clients
- Relatable experience across SME solutions sales
- Ability to work autonomously and work within a cooperative work culture.
- Excellent communication, client presentation and people skills
- Demonstrated high levels of initiative, tenacity and enthusiasm
In addition to Base Salary, this role will also include a car allowance and commission.
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com, with “Business Development Manager-Sydney” as the email subject.
- No Recruitment Agency applications will be accepted
- Successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident.