16th March 2020
ZircoDATA is closely monitoring developments relating to COVID-19 (“coronavirus disease 2019”) through the various official channels available including the government and health service resources.
We have implemented the following precautionary measures to minimise the impact on our business:
- We have established a steering committee to assess, monitor and control the risks and potential impacts of COVID-19 on our Team Members, clients and business.
- The steering committee is continually monitoring the status within Australia and worldwide developments of COVID-19.
- We are raising Team Member awareness of cyber-attacks in light of the increased risk of criminals exploiting the coronavirus to obtain sensitive personal information.
- We have reviewed our Pandemic Plan and our Business Continuity plans to ensure that they are up to date and fit for purpose so that we can continue to deliver our critical services in the event that a pandemic is declared or that a large number of our Team Members are affected by COVID-19 and unable to work.
- Team Members have been informed of the requirement to comply with medical and government advice in relation to COVID-19. Managers have been briefed on how to handle any cases or potential cases in conjunction with legal and HR guidance.
- If multiple Team Members become unfit for work due to COVID-19, we will invoke our Pandemic Plan immediately which will be managed by our Crisis Management Team.
- If we are unable to provide our normal services to clients, or we expect our services to be disrupted, we will communicate this to our clients as soon as we become aware and we will agree the safest and most appropriate course of action to service their account.
- We have restricted all visitors and site tours to our record centers until further notice.
- We have restricted face to face meetings with clients until further notice.
- We have placed a ban on all business-related travel (nationally and internationally).
- Team members conducting personal travel to high or moderate risk countries in accordance with the Australia Governments Department of Health Guidelines to self-isolate for 14 days upon their return.
- We have initiated social distancing within our record centers and ceased all group related gatherings.
- We have instructed team members who are capable or working from home to do so and this will be reviewed on a week by week basis by the steering committee and communicated accordingly.
Additional information in relation to COVID-19 can be found by contacting the local health authority https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert