|The safety and well-being of all our Team Members and Clients is always our priority. ZircoDATA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019) situation through the various official channels available, namely the Department of Health, World Health Organization and other health service resources.
Helping you access what you need:
- All ZircoDATA Records Management Centres remain operational at this point in time.
- As we navigate our way through these times, there may be some delays in fulfilling your lodgement, retrieval or destruction orders, and projects. These are extraordinary circumstances, and we are committed to keeping you informed as things change.
- There may also be some delays in us answering your calls or returning voicemails. The most effective way to contact us is by using email@example.com
- The ZircoBridge portal is still the most efficient way to place any orders.
Giving you options:
- Retrieving items via Scan on Demand may be a viable option for your business. If this is not already set up on your account, please talk to your Account Manager about Scan on Demand or similar options.
- If you are lodging new physical items, returning retrieved items, or requesting for items to be destroyed, you may choose to delay this until a later date.
- If you are awaiting any work orders to be delivered or picked up, and your business address is now closed, please contact us immediately to change the work order date.
We have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Established a steering committee to regularly assess, monitor and control the risks and potential impacts of COVID-19 on our Team Members, Clients and Business.
- Informed all Team Members of the requirement to comply with medical and government advice, and managers have been briefed on how to handle any cases or potential cases in conjunction with legal and HR guidance.
- If a Team Member becomes unfit for work due to COVID-19, we will invoke our Pandemic Plan immediately which will be managed by our Crisis Management Team.
Thank you for understanding and helping to keep each other safe as we navigate these times together.
As always, if you need anything or have any further concerns, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13ZIRCO (13 94 72), or contact your Account Manager.