ZircoDATA’s Here to Support You
We know this is a challenging time for many of our Clients across Australia, particularly in Victoria as new restrictions are announced. We recognise how important these steps are to protect our Team Members, Clients, vendors and the broader community.
The ZircoDATA team is here to continue supporting you and your business by delivering the services which are essential to you:
- Use the ZircoBRIDGE portal to place all orders (speak to us if you need any training or access).
- Utilise our Scan-on-Demand service and receive digital copies as an alternative delivery of stored records.
- Avail of our pick-up service from our Records Centres (with proper authorisation and precautionary measures in place).
- Have physical records delivered to alternate locations, like residential addresses (with proper authorisation and precautionary measures in place).
- Explore our Digital Mailroom Service to receive your items in an efficient and safe manner.
For our Clients in Victoria
- We will continue to prioritise all Business as Usual, including Urgent Requests.
- There will be a reduction on project based work as we reduce the amount of foot traffic into our Record Centres.
- Our Team Members and drivers will have access to the permits they require to continue servicing you.
- Where possible our Team Members are already working from home, including our Client Care team.
- There will be no physical face-to-face meetings, and no on-site visitors to our Records Centres.
- We’ll continue to act quickly on advice from the Victorian Government to help minimise the spread of the virus.
As always, the ZircoDATA team is here to connect with you virtually at any time, to discuss what we can do to help. Stay positive, and if needed please get in touch with your Account Manager, or our Client Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date with our response to COVID-19, please click here.
The ZircoDATA Team