ZircoDATA offers a comprehensive range of document scanning services. We can scan and create legal digital archives for your business and transform your piles of paper documents into an easily-manageable database of text-searchable digital images. No need for filing cabinets or offsite storage – welcome to the digital age!
Find out why we’re Australia’s leading document scanning company by speaking to a friendly consultant on 13 ZIRCO (13 9472) today. Alternatively, get in touch by completing our online contact form and someone from our team will get back to you in no time.
Professional Document Scanning Services
Our paper scanning services can be fully tailored to the demands of your business. We offer both backfile and on-demand scanning so that you can digitise only the information that you need, saving on costs and time-consuming streamlining processes.
The document scanning process is simple:
- Pack your documents into the provided boxes, and we will come to collect them.
- Your documents will then be taken to one of our local facilities where they will be prepped and scanned.
- Documents will then be converted into PDF and TTF digital formats.
- After this, they can be stored securely online in our document management system.
- Your original documents can be stored in physical form, shredded and destroyed, or returned to you.
Backfile Scanning – Our backfile document scanning services digitise your existing paper documents. Frequently used documents can be selectively scanned and made available online for you to search and use.
On-Demand Scanning – We provide you with a pay-as-you-go solution for scanning rarely accessed documents, new records, or paper documents that are already stored with us.
Document Management Systems – As part of our digital access solutions, we provide a fully integrated document management system. Your scanned documents can be uploaded to this system, where they become available for you to search, print, and share via email and fax.
Legal Document Scanning
We are a specialist provider of legal document scanning, with an understanding of the best practices when it comes to archiving and accessibility, as well as confidentiality.
Medical Records Scanning
Several medical establishments trust us with the scanning and management of documents that contain highly-sensitive information. We guarantee full confidentiality and proper handling of such material.
Benefits of Our Document Scanning Services
Our document scanning services offer a one-stop solution for your business to digitise, archive and search your documents, saving you time and money. Document scanning can help you:
- Digitise your paper documents, reducing paper pushing and saving office space. No more cabinets or large offsite storage requirements.
- Gain instant access to highly searchable data with online archives of your documents.
- Comply with security regulations and best practices.
- Back up critical data.
- Minimise document conversion costs and improve your businesses’ efficiency.
Speak to Us
ZircoDATA is a leading document scanning company and digital access service provider in Australia, with 19 facilities across the country. Our credentials and experience in security and data protection speaks for itself. Contact us today to find out more about our digital scanning services, or to get a free quotation now.