Our Document Storage Services
We can store paper documents and plastic digital records such as CDs and disks. We can also store information digitally via an encrypted online transfer. Our document storage services are incredibly simple, and scalable to the demands of your business.
- We will provide you with document storage boxes, which you can use to pack your records
- When you are ready, we will come to your location and pickup the boxes.
- Your documents are then be transferred to our world-class storage facilities
- Option to digitally scan documents for online archiving and record management
- We offer several retrieval if you need to access your records
We know that when it comes to your company records, nothing is more important than security. We have 18 facilities across Australia, and each one is fitted with state of the art security technology in order to guarantee the safety of your documents. Our storage facilities have:
- Full alarm and access control systems
- Fire detection and climate control
- 24/7 CCTV video surveillance in all areas in which documents are handled
- Fully trained and security vetted staff
We can come to your business location to collect your records, wherever you are in Australia. We have facilities across the country to easily accommodate your document storage in a cost-effective manner.
If you ever need to access your records, you can do so at any time using one of our three retrieval options: next-day access, half-day access, and emergency retrieval which grants you access within hours.
We also offer several added-value services that can help you with your record storage and management, including:
- Scanning and digital archiving
- Records management through our online system
- Document shredding and disposal at the end of their lifecycle.
ZircoDATA offer the perfect scalable solutions for all sizes and types of business. Our record storage services are issued on a pay-as-you-go basis, meaning you only ever pay for the space that you need.
Contact us today to find out more about our offsite storage options, or to get a quote from us.