We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team and play a pivotal role in the organisation’s success in our Canberra market.
The position is very autonomous and will be focused on managing a defined portfolio of existing accounts as well as driving new business development initiatives.
ZircoDATA is a go to specialist in the records management industry with an extensive client base including some of Australia’s top performing organisations in the banking, health and government sectors.
The business is currently on a growth trajectory, so any candidate would come into our team during a challenging but exciting time.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Enterprise Account Manager in our ACT team you will work on maintaining and building relationships with existing clients and growing the value we can deliver to their organisations.
You will work closely with the operations team to ensure projects are delivered and meet the standards that our clients and ourselves expect.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Market research
- Relationship building
- Client visitation schedules
- Solution and Proposal development including responding to Tenders
- Issue resolution
- Meet sales quotas
- Handle new enquiries/leads
- Min 3 years’ experience in Key Account Management with federal government agencies
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key stakeholders in mid-size and large organisations
- Ability to persuade & negotiate
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver against business and client strategies
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to productively work autonomously
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Previous experience in the records management industry
- An energetic and ambitious approach
Please submit all applications to email@example.com with “Enterprise Account Manager” as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please do not use the Apply Online section below