We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team and play a pivotal role in the organisations success in our Newcastle, NSW market.
The position is very autonomous and will be focused on managing existing key accounts as well as driving business development initiatives.
ZircoDATA is a go to specialist in the records management industry with an extensive client base including some of Australia’s top performing organisations in the banking, health and government sectors.
The business is currently on a growth trajectory, so any candidate would come into our team during a challenging but exciting time.
What You Will Be Doing
As the Key Account Manager in our NSW team you will work on maintaining and building relationships with existing clients and growing the value we can deliver to their organisations.
You will work closely with the operations team to ensure projects are delivered and meet the standards that our clients and ourselves expect.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Market research
- Relationship building
- Client visitation schedules
- Proposal development
- Issue resolution
- Meet sales quotas
- Handle new enquiries/leads
- Min 3 years’ experience in Key Account Management
- Ability to persuade & negotiate
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to productively work autonomously
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Previous experience in the records management industry
- An energetic and ambitious approach
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Key Account Manager” as the email subject.